Suggestion Dm before cancelling "fake" giveaways

• We are aware users are unable to invite the bot. This has been caused by Discord's automatic spam-detection systems. We have reached out to Discord on instructions for getting this lifted. Further updates will be posted in our support server.
Mar 29, 2020
Server
https://discord.gg/zFetVvw
Discord
TotallyKai#1655
Heyo, I am using Santa Wumpus for my giveaways, and just recently I was editing the "Bots" role permission, which Santa Wumpus had the role. So I edited the "bot" role permissions so it didn't have administrator since I was getting the Crown logo for myself as I was owning the discord I had over 3 active giveaways with big prizes and a requirement to join a server.. they all got cancelled due to preventing faking giveaways etc This was very stressful for me and the server owners (who bought the advert) is there anyway to prevent this in the future? Maybe a dm to the person who hosted the giveaway warning them to change the permissions beforehand?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock